100 hours on 7 months with theoritical contributions, workshops and international masterclasses
🎯 Objectives :
Identify programs with international potential
Build a sales pitch
Initiate and define the legal and financial framework for the sale of program rights
Lead a negociation and ensure the contractual follow up until the delivery of the product
EVALUATION : QCM, case studies and final jury
⚡ Advantages of the training :
- Teachings and workshops provided by recognized professionals,
- Active pedagogy and professional immersion at MIPCOM
- Personalized elearning program
- Access to a network of professionals and potential collaborators
- Presentation of changes and challenges in the content market, geography of territories
- Linear, platform, VOD offers: the different types of broadcasting
- Trends, strategic and commercial watch
Mechanisms of distribution
- The role of a Distributor, specifics by genre (fiction, documentary, animation, Formats)
- How to market a program ?
- How to build a sales pitch ?
- Practical case studies
- The sale of international licenses
- Identify high potential content
- Business negociation (observations and role plays)
Immersion at MIPCOM
- Keynotes from professionnals, international references
- Benchmark of scripted and unscripted content
- Build-up a professional and international network
👩🏫👨🏫 Trainers :
🙍♀️🙍♂️ Public :
Professionals in the audiovisual and digital sector, junior profiles or retraining.
Practical information :
📆 When ?
📍 Where ?
Digital training & physical immersion in Cannes
💲 What funding ?
The cost of the training is 3000€ (1500€ for scholars). Contact us to discuss financing options : firstname.lastname@example.org
The training is accessible to people with disabilities. Contact us : email@example.com
💬 Contact :
06 23 76 85 66
Response time : 48h
Admission conditions : motivational interviewing and case study